We call this 12 month warranty a driveline warranty, but it includes far more than a traditional driveline cover. As well as majority of engine, transmission and final drive components, Volvo Approved Warranty also includes main steering, braking electrical and emissions after-treatment parts. When you choose to buy a truck that is covered by Volvo Approved Warranty, it will come with the peace of mind that this market leading cover brings. And of course, due to the inspection and pre-delivery preparation, the vehicle will be in peak condition when you take ownership and ready to deliver trusted service for many years.
- 12 months Manufacturer’s Driveline Warranty
- Intermediate 200 point inspection
- Full cosmetic check
- 12 month CVR Test
- Minimum 5mm uncut tyres
- Valid tacho calibration
- Spare key
- Professional valet
A perfect choice
- Good quality trucks with limited age and mileage
- A safe purchase thanks to the 12 months Driveline Warranty and pre-delivery preparation
- A superior service with complete documentation and our comprehensive dealer network
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above, Volvo Trucks reserves the right to withdraw, delete, or change any information given without prior notice.